Join the awesome
Full Stack Software Developer
- Develop and manage websites, web applications.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Work on React/Ionic/Angular based Web and Mobile app based solutions and integration with external systems, viz CMS/CRM/ERP/Enterprise Grade Services.
- Develop Node JS/Java Spring Boot/php/Go Based Micro services.
- Unit test the code written using Unit Testing Frameworks.
- Work with Data modelling and data structures on structured on non-structured databases
Industry Experience: 2-6 years, Relevant Experience: 1-2 years
- Extensive working knowledge with HTML/CSS/SCSS
- Demonstrable source control experience with Git & SVN
- Extensive working knowledge in any one of the following front-end frameworks: Angular 2+, Ionic 3+, React Native, React JS 15+, Vue JS
- Extensive working knowledge on Unit Testing Frameworks such as Junit, Jest, RTL, Mocha, etc..
- Extensive working knowledge in any one of the following back-end frameworks: Java Spring Boot, NodeJS (Express JS framework/Nest JS), GraphQL, Web/Restful services frameworks in J2EE, GO lang based service development, PHP based service development
- Extensive working knowledge in any one of the following Database backends: NoSQL Based, Mongo DB, Redis, Couchbase, Amazon Dynamo, IBM Cloudant, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Mark Logic, SQL, IBM DB2, MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle etc.
- Any of the additional skills are a bonus: Docker (Containerization), Kubernetes, Shell Scripting, ELK (Elastic Search Logstash Kibana), Kafka
As a DevOps Engineer, you create software solutions using Agile practices and DevOps principles. This role includes designing, programming, debugging, and supporting high-quality, distributed, and large-scale software solutions on the latest Big Data and full-stack. We are looking for a highly motivated engineering professional who is a team player and can engage with both technical and business team members.
Design and develop software development pipelines and establish CI/CD practices
Monitor and maintain DevOps environment stability
Follow Agile methodology for software development and technical documentation
Innovate constantly and stay current with the latest technologies while staying focused on solving data and software problems at hand.
5+ years in Industry, 2-3 years relevant experience
- Extensive experience coding with at least one scripting language – Python, Go, Ruby, etc.
- 3+ years experience in developing software applications
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Terraforms, Puppet, Chef, or equivalent
- Ability to build and implement continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environments using tools such as Jenkins or similar
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture (Docker, Kubernetes/mesosphere)
- Background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with SQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services like AWS, Azure or Openstack
Collaborate with distributed Agile teams to define technical requirements and resolve technical design issues
- 3 + years of experience working on Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Familiar with best practices and know how to implement them, advocate for technical innovation in development operations
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain code repositories with Git